- The mission of the Higher Education Cell is to prepare and give exposure to students for pursuing higher studies abroad and in India.
- The Centre identifies the Aptitudes of the Students for Higher Studies; accordingly, the Department arranges ‘Guidance’ through Lectures by eminent personalities so as to assist the students in making their right choice regarding the Subjects, Courses and Universities for Higher Studies, both in India and abroad. This is a well structured Support System for pursuing Higher Studies.
- Vel Tech Owned by RS Trust lays emphasis on the career counselling for the Final year students by training and preparing the students for placement or for pursuing higher studies in abroad or in India.
- Higher Education Cell is formed exclusively for motivating, counselling and guiding the students to pursue higher studies.
- The HEC aims at providing systematic and methodological guidance on the various competitive examinations after B.E/B.Tech degrees which facilitates them to pursue Masters’ degree like M.E/M. Tech from India, M.S from abroad, M.B.A from India and abroad and Ph.D.
- Creating awareness among students of various avenues for higher studies.
- Collecting the data of the graduating students who aspire to study abroad & to maintain a comprehensive database.
- Collecting data of the Alumni who have done higher studies.
- Fostering a network among Universities, Colleges, Institutions abroad committed to impart Higher Education and Collaborative Study programmes.
- Interfacing with the appropriate authorities at the collaborating Universities and Institutions
- Promoting new relationships between overseas Universities and Institutions and to help define the scope of such relationships through appropriate Memoranda of Understanding (MoUs).
- Organizing Seminars on “Higher Education at various Universities abroad” periodically.
- Organizing one-to-one counseling sessions on preparations, procedures for applying higher studies programme by the eminent University / institution representatives.
|1||ECE||A.Ahamed Meeran Mydeen|
|S. No||Date||Topic||Resource Person||Participants|
|1||19.09.2017||Higher studies in abroad||Mr. Mahesh Packiaraj & Ranjitha Shetty||All UG|
|2||20.07.2017||Higher study opportunities (Post Graduates) for Australia, Canada,US,UK and News Zealand||Mrs Reshmy VijayDirector -EDUCATION MATTERS||All UG|
|3||10-02-2016||Higher Education Awareness Program||Ms.Subhashini
Hot Courses India Pvt Ltd.